Choosing A Unique Bridal Shower Gift
Are you having a hard time choosing the perfect bridal shower gift? If shopping for traditional bridal shower gifts such as dishes, linens, and picture frames isn't your thing, consider choosing a gift that's unique and personal. There are several modern bridal shower gift options out there. Check out these seven ideas to find something that suits your needs.
When you give someone a personalized gift, you're giving a memento that can be cherished for a lifetime.
- Personalized Wedding Albums: All new brides get excited about their wedding photos, so a personalized wedding album makes a great gift. Order an album that's engraved with the bride and groom's names and their wedding date. Or, put together a personalized scrapbook using decorative scrapbook paper in the colors they've chosen for their wedding. Contact a group like Fizara LLC for more information.
- Personalized Wall Plaques: Wooden wall plaques can be personalized in several ways. Opt for a wall plaque that features the bride and groom's last name and the year they are getting married, or choose one that highlights the important dates in their relationship—first date, engagement date, and wedding date.
- Personalized Ring Holders: Purchase small ring dishes that say "Mrs." and "Mr." Then, have their wedding date engraved on each dish.
When you purchase an experience gift to give the bride-to-be, you're giving her a gift that allows her and her soon-to-be hubby to experience something together that they may not have considered trying. Some experience gift suggestions include:
- Tickets to a Local Show: Purchase tickets for a local event or performance that the couple would enjoy, like a live musical, ballet, or concert.
- Year of Dates Binder: Help the newlyweds keep the spark alive by making a binder that includes one date night idea per month. Leave space for the bride to incorporate pictures of their dates and small journal entries so they can reminisce in years to come. You can also include gift cards for any specific locations you choose for the preplanned dates.
- Spa Getaway: Give the bride and groom a weekend of relaxation by booking a couple's spa weekend. Make sure you choose a spa that offers a romantic package that includes things like couples massages, hydrotherapy soaks for two, or couple's pedicures.
- 10 Dates for $20 Date Jar: Print cute, inexpensive date ideas on small pieces of paper. Choose ideas that encourage the couple to spend time together enjoying the simple things in life, like "purchase water guns from the dollar store and have a water fight" or "buy a loaf of bread and feed the ducks in a nearby pond." Then, roll each piece of paper around two $1 bills, secure the rolls with pretty ribbon, and put them in a mason jar. Tie some ribbon around the lid of the jar to add a finishing touch.
When choosing a unique bridal shower gift, opt for something that celebrates the couple life together or encourages them to spend time enjoying each other's company. This way, you're giving a gift that the bride and groom are sure to remember.